❄️Winter Break❄️ - Private Heated Pool💦 Hot Tub🎮Games🏔️Winter View🏔️
Size –2 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (2 full, 2 half) 4 Baths (2 full, 2 half) • Sleeps 5-8
Mountain Dream'Inn is the Perfect Retreat for Groups the Cherish the Privacy of Being the Last Cabin on a Quite Road, Yet Close Enough to the Action to Easily Join In! Mountain Dream'Inn offers privacy, good views, wide covered decks, 2 king-size master bedrooms, living and dining area with cathedral windows over-looking the valley floor and Hatcher Mountain beyond. Enjoy the tranquility of the mountains or head out to explore all the fun and excitement of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. A variety of restaurants are only a few miles away along with Kroger, Publix and Walmart for grocery shopping. Don't miss the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Ober Gatlinburg with skiing, ice skating, tubing, aerial tramway, shopping and Much More. There is so much to do or just do nothing at all! Seasonal views of Wears Valley offer vivid sunsets and mountain landscapes. Enjoy the serenity of the Tennessee wilderness from the large wrap around deck. Perfect for spending time with friends and family, gathering for breakfast, lunch or dinner, or rolling up the beverage cart and take a relaxing soak in the hot tub.
* Year-round Private Heated Indoor Swimming Pool (great for the kids!) - Kidney Shaped (10' x 6' x 4' deep)
* Six-person Outdoor Hot Tub
* Multicade Arcade Console
* Shuffleboard Table - 8'
* Located in the heart of Wears Valley minutes from Route 321
* Access to the Honeysuckle Outdoor Pool (Closes in Early October), Fishing Pond (Year-round) and Snack Bar! (10 Minute Drive)
* Near the Great Smoky Mountain National Park
- Fully stocked with all cookware, dishes, utensils, etc. to prepare meals.
- Drip Coffee Pot, Keurig, Microwave, Dishwasher, Toaster, Blender, Etc.
⭐Living Room and Dining Room
- Open Concept with Cathedral Ceilings and Windows
- New Living Room Couches (one of which has a sleeper)
- 55" TV with built in Roku for all your Streaming needs
- Gas Fireplace (avail. October - April).
- Board Games and Puzzles for Kids and Adults
- Relax in the Hot Tub
- Wooden Rocking Chairs
- Plywood Picinic Table to Enjoy Meal Time
- Cornhole Boards
⭐Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- King Bed
- Full Bathroom, Double Vanity with Jet Tub and Shower.
⭐Living Room/Game Room
- 65" High Def TV with Built-In Roku
- Full/Full Bunk Bed
- 8' Shuffleboard Table
-Connects the Living Room to the Heated Indoor Private Pool
⭐Indoor Heated Poo!
- Year Round Private Pool.
- Newly furnished Polywood Chairs to Enjoy Watching the Children Splash Away for Hours.
- The Two Interior Entrances are Equipped with Electronic Locks (Please do not share the access codes with children!)
⭐Lower Level Deck provides
- A Tranquil Area to Soak in Your Wooded Surroundings.
⭐King Bedroom with Ensuite
- King bed
- Private, Attached Full Bathroom.
- Laundry Machine
- Brooms and Duster Buster
- Park-style Grill (Near Driveway)
- Bring your Own Charcoal, Lighter Fluid, and Lighter.
- Grilling Tools are Provided.
⭐⭐WHAT WE PROVIDE⭐⭐
We provide a starter set of soaps, shampoo, dish detergents, garbage bags, toilet paper and paper towels for getting started.
- Designed so that you are all set when you arrive, but may not last your entire trip.
⭐⭐WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING⭐⭐
As noted above, you may run out of toiletries & paper products depending on the length of your stay.
You may need to bring or purchase extras.
You will also want to be sure to bring your own coffee/filters/cream/sugar. A drip coffee pot is provided.
- The Entire Cabin is Yours During Your Stay!
- Check-In is Super Simple: You Will Receive A Private Code Approximately 24 Hours Prior to Check-In.
- Access to Honeysuckle Meadows Pool & Deli! It is about a 10 minute drive from the Cabin.
It comes with a fishing permit to fish in their catch & release pond (so bring your poles!
- Mountain Dream'Inn has a private driveway, with plenty of parking space. Please take care when turning around or backing up.
Mountain Dream'Inn is perched on the side of a hill with seasonal views of Wears Valley. Your neighbors mainly include other vacationers, who enjoy peace and tranquility. Enjoy privacy and seclusion that come with being the last house on the road. Surrounding properties are spaced out enough to enjoy your seclusion
Other things to note
The hot tub is drained and cleaned after every guest. Use of the hot tub is at your own risk.
• Pool Cleanings Are Scheduled Wednesdays Between 10 AM and 3 PM.
Cleaning May Occur During Your Visit!
• No smoking
• No Events, Parties, or Other Large Gatherings
• Must be at Least 25 Years Old to Book
• Additional Fees and Taxes May Apply
We want your stay to be the best experience possible - we love our cabin and want your family and friends to as well! I am available through the VRBO messaging system during reasonable Eastern Standard Time (EST) daytime hours. Please note that I do have a regular day job and family activities, so if I don't answer right away hang tight - I'll be back to my phone shortly. I do not accept phone calls from unknown numbers, so please be sure to download the Airbnb app for your phone.
If you have an emergency, please call 911.
Grocery Delivery: If you would like Groceries Delivered To The Cabin, We Recommend Smoky Mountain Grocery Delivery.
About the Owner
We are Allison and James and we have three little ones keeping us busy most of the time. While we cherish our time relaxing in our Smoky Mountain Cabin, its sometimes tough to make the time to take full advantage of it. That's why we have decided to share it with You! We take great pride in our home and do our best to have everything you and your family will need while staying with us.
Please treat it kindly, as it is close to our hearts.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
4 Bathrooms (2 full, 2 half)
4 Baths (2 full, 2 half)
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number
- Registration Expiration Date
- May 15, 2023